Tylo Solvent Descaler (80g sachet)
TyloHelo Solvent Descaler (80g sachet)
Powder for descaling the water tank in TyloHelo steam generators and Combi heaters.
How Much Solvent Descaler Do I Require?
|Steam Generator/Combi Heater |
|Sachets Required |
|6 - 6.6kW||2 Packs|
Totally odourless and harmless.
The de-scaling agent is corrosive. Do not breathe in the fumes. Store out of the reach of children. Use only with protective gloves and safety goggles. Treat splashes in the eyes by rinsing immediately with liberal amounts of clean water. If the irritation persists consult a doctor.
If the steam generator is connected to a separate steam room, check to make sure that no one is in the steam room during the de-scaling process.
- Switch on the steam generator and let it run until the water in the tank begins to boil.
- Switch the generator off and wait for approximately 5 minutes.
- Unscrew the capping nut from the 3-way connector on top of the steam generator.
- Use a funnel to pour the de-scaling agent into the tank via the 3-way connector. (Use approx. 0.5 dl for a Tylette, 1 dl for a VB generator and 5 dl for a VA Generator.)
- Screw the capping nut back in place on the 3-way connector and leave the de-scaling agent to work.
- After approximately 1 hour the generator will automatically empty and flush the tank.
After this the steam generator is once more ready for use.
(On certain Tylette models the de-scaling agent is applied via a special container.)
- Do you offer a Trade Discount?
Yes we offer a discount for Trade customers, please contact us for further details.
- Why is Alpha Spas Considerably cheaper than other Sauna Suppliers
We maintain very low overheads, our suppliers give us the very competitive prices in the marketplace today allowing us to pass the savings on to You
- My Country is not displayed at checkout, how can I purchase?
We do offer worldwide shipping, if your country is not listed at checkout please contact us for a quotation.
- I am not sure what part I require, can you help me?
Of course we can help you, if you are not sure what part you need all you need to do is send us some pics of your heater/steam generator and we will find the correct part you require.
- I have found a better price, do you price match?
We try to offer some of the best prices on the market, if you have found a cheaper price please contact us and we will do our best to bring you a better deal.