Harvia Sirius Corner Bathroom Sauna 1240mm x 1240mm
Harvia Sirius Corner Bathroom Sauna 1240mm x 1240mm
Harvia offers a complete new range of high quality saunas. Harvia bathroom saunas are designed especially for bathrooms scarce space and humid conditions. The wall elements are of water, humidity and thermal insulated material. The waterproof sidewall of the sauna can also be used as a shower wall.
Bathroom sauna can be installed almost anywhere, in apartments, hotels, ships etc. Bathroom sauna is well-suited as a renovation product but it fits in new constructions as well. The bathroom sauna is ready for use in the same day when assembled.
Harvia Sirius is a stylish and modern bathroom sauna model with plenty of glass surface at front. The width of the bench is over 100 cm in each model, so there is room for two persons to relax and enjoy the sauna bath of Harvia Vega Compact heater.
In the standard delivery the Formula sauna interior and panelling are of alder. The Formula sauna interior is also available in aspen.
The stylish Harvia sauna accessories set of stainless steel is included in the delivery. Tall, modern door handle gives the finishing touch for Sirius model. Options available: fibre optic lights, upper covering ribs and side cover.
Dimensions: 1240 x 1240 x 2080
Steel accessories set is included: bucket, ladle and thermo-/hygrometer
Heater: Vega Compact (BC35) with built in control panel
- Output kW:3.5
- Stone capacity max. kg: 12
- Dimensions width mm: 280
- Dimensions height mm: 505
- Dimensions depth mm: 295
- Weight kg: 7
- Supply voltage 2-phase: 400 V 2N
- Connecting cable mm2: 4x1.5
- Fuse A: 2x10
- Supply voltage 1-phase: 230 V 1N
- Connecting cable mm2: 3x2.5
- Fuse A: 1x16
- Safety distance to wall mm: 20
- Safety distance to front lower platform mm: 30
- Safety distance to ceiling mm: 900
- Safety distance to floor mm: 80
Choice of heater aligned to left or right.
Please note that selecting heater alignment right will mean that the model will be reversed. i.e the above floorplan rotated 180?? to the right. The door will then be hinged on the left.
- Do you offer a Trade Discount?
Yes we offer a discount for Trade customers, please contact us for further details.
- My Country is not displayed at checkout, how can I purchase?
We do offer worldwide shipping, if your country is not listed at checkout please contact us for a quotation.
- I am not sure what part I require, can you help me?
Of course we can help you, if you are not sure what part you need all you need to do is send us some pics of your heater/steam generator and we will find the correct part you require.
- I have found a better price, do you price match?
We try to offer some of the best prices on the market, if you have found a cheaper price please contact us and we will do our best to bring you a better deal.
- Why is Alpha Spas Considerably cheaper than other Sauna Suppliers
We maintain very low overheads, our suppliers give us the very competitive prices in the marketplace today allowing us to pass the savings on to You
Pay in 3 instalments
Available in the United Kingdom Only
- Pay in 3 equal, interest-free payments, free of charge.
- Payments are automatically taken every 30 days.
- Perfect for spreading the cost over time without any hassle.
- Spend between £100 and £1000
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Pay In Installments FAQ
- Can I change the card used to make payment?
Your second and third payments will be automatically taken from the card that you entered during the checkout process.
If you need to change the payment card, simply log in to the Klarna app, head to your Pay later in 3 order and select “Change card”, then enter your new card details.
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna using Pay later in 3, you’ll need to provide the following :
– Your phone number
– Email Address
– Current billing address
– A valid debit/credit card
All correspondence would be sent to your email address however, your mobile number is required should we need to reach you. It’s important that all this information is up to date otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as the merchant has accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due.
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect payment for your Pay later in 3 purchase from the card that you entered at checkout.
You can find out when your payments will be taken in the email that you received at the time of purchase or by logging in to Klarna.
If the automatic payment fails, we will make another attempt to collect payment two days later.
If this also fails, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order, which will become payable 15 days later.
- What happens to my statement, when I've returned the goods?
Once the merchant has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you’ve made a partial return.
With a full return, we shall refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments.
- Can I pay before the due date?
Yes! If you want to pay the outstanding balance of your Pay later in 3 purchase early, simply log in here, go to the order page and select “Pay off early”
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 3?
Although Pay later in 3 is widely promoted it is not always universally available.
The Pay later 3 payment option is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history, and item availability.
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 3?
To use Pay later in 3 you must be at least 18.
Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 3 is subject to your financial circumstances.
When choosing Pay later in 3, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
- How does Pay later in 3 work?
Pay later in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments.
The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout.
Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by the merchant and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.